OBESITY SICKNESS

 OBESITY

WHAT IS THE OBESITY ?


the obesity is a sickness that consist in a exesive amount of fat in your body , and the dangerous is that thissickness can increase the probabiliti to have canser , diabetes and more sisckness

 

THE CAUSE : 


The normal cause is for eat food of the street or eat bad food for your body 
Obesity: Overview and More

TREATMEN: 

1. if you do exercise, you can eliminate fat from your body 
2.you must change your life style and eat more vegetables and healty food 
3. you should go the psychologist to help you and controlate the food anxiety

DIET: 

 
1. vegetables 
2. Not eat bad food like hamburgers or pizza 
3. you must to drink so much water 
4. you should eat some vegan plates 
5. you can drink juice without sugar 

Obesidad y sobrepeso | Noticias en Salud

Testimony

I have never had weight problems until I was 18 years old, that's when I started taking the contraceptive pill, and from then on, I gradually gained weight. The truth is also that I was to snack a lot between meals and, surely, a part of my extra kilos was due to this bad habit. During my youth I was always between 65 and 70 kilos, until later I got to 85 and I reached 104. I got in touch with the Obesity Institute and started to diet with them. But one fine day I made up my mind and talked to the doctor. I wanted to stop the diet and was determined to have surgery. I did it like that. I had a gastroplasty. I can only say that I am delighted, that I have never regretted undergoing this treatment and would do it again if necessary. My life has changed so much that I show everyone the photos of how I was before and how I am now after the procedure. Now I weigh 59 kilos neither low nor rise. I eat five meals a day, but with reduced servings and every time I realize that the decision was the best I have made. B Not only for the treatment but also for carrying it out under the supervision of a team of professionals such as those that make up the Obesity Institute. I recommend it to everyone. I go to my reviews and I can only say one thing. I feel at home.


Marisa Gómez

CONCLUSION :

 if you has seen fat in your body , you must change your life style and go with the doctor
and prevent the obesity  

A Vicious Cycle: Depression and Childhood Obesity | CHLA





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

renal insufficiency

Hipotiroidismo